Wednesday 4 June 2014

ASOS Wishlist June 2014

Now, I'm really supposed to be curbing my spending (without going the whole way and imposing a *gasp* spending ban) but when ASOS emailed me to let me know there was 25% off student discount I couldn't resist ... I mean I tried to, for like 10 minutes, but then I started shopping!
Below are the items I'm currently lusting after, made even more possible by an the amazing discount offer - well, it would be rude not to really wouldn't it?!

Stripe Lace Smock Dress / Kimono in Summer Floral Print / Barely There Ring Pack / Stila Convertible Colour for Lips and Cheeks

Not going to lie, I may have already purchased one or two off my wishlist but, I want to be ready for the promised summer (still waiting....)!

Are you lusting over anything from ASOS at the moment? Let me know, recommendations are always welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment